Monday, February 3, 2014

Focus and Leverage Part 303

Occasionally, in this blog I will post links to key videos that I think everyone should see.  Today is one of those times.  I meant to post this link previous to now, but other things popped up and I wasn't able to do so.  The videos are short, but very much to the point and represent an interview of one of the brightest minds in the world today.....Bill Dettmer.  The videos represent Bill's look at the Logical Thinking Processes (LTP's) and as I said, they are short but so full of valuable information for those unfamiliar with the LTP's and Constraints Management in general.  Bill describes each of the logic trees that make up the LTP's.  Bill Dettmer has impacted my approach to improvement probably more than anyone else in the world!!  For those of you who have never read any of Bill's books, you are truly missing out.  Erik Mano is the interviewer and Philip Marris is handling the camera.  These videos were filmed in Philip's office in Paris and I believe they are quite good.  Philip downplays the quality of the videos, but the content is excellent.  I want to thank Philip, Erik and Bill for putting these videos together and sharing them with the world.


Published on Jan 2, 2014

Part of a series of videos of Bill Dettmer presenting the Logical Thinking Process. William (Bill) Dettmer is a world renowned expert and the author of many books on the subject. He is interviewed by Erik Mano. The video was produced by Marris Consulting. Recorded in Luxembourg December 2013.

 
Bob Sproull

No comments: