Saturday, January 10, 2015

Message to all of my readers......

If you are a regular follower of my blog, you probably have wondered why I haven't posted much in the past several weeks.  Part of the reason was that I was visiting family over the holidays, but the primary reason is that Bruce Nelson and I have been working feverishly on a couple of books.  Some posts back, I told you that Bruce and I had commissioned a new publisher to publish our sequel to Epiphanized - Integrating the Theory of Constraints, Lean and Six Sigma.  What our new publisher (which by the way is the publisher of my first two books) wants to do is first, publish a second edition of Epiphanized before publishing its sequel.  Bruce and I have been busy updating Epiphanized, adding new information and materials.  We've also been editing the sequel which uses the same cast of characters in two new environments, Healthcare and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul in an  aviation environment.  We're both very excited about the new book.

I will begin posting regularly again very soon, but in the meantime I ask for your patience and understanding.  Thanks everyone.
Bob Sproull

No comments: